Netnine in Camamu, Bahia - Service interrupted for 5 days, no support !

Camamu, Bahia

Update by user Feb 03, 2015

I moved to another VPS hosting. Netnine never solved my issue, DON'T BUY FROM THEM !

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2015

I have a VPS service on Netnine.com, it's used for critical business tasks that run 24x7 ; indeed that's why people rent a VPS, for critical tasks that can't stop when we turn off our computers.

But the fact is since 12/31/2014 the service simply stopped to work, i tried to connect and it simply did not respond. I opened a support ticket explaining in details the problem and the ticket was updated only today, 4 (four !) days after it was opened.

If this lack of respect was not enough, the reply was brief and did not solve anything, because the support staff simply did not read my request.

The fact is they changed my service without any previous notification, and sent new information for my email, but the new information is WRONG, i can't connect to the service using it.

I'm still without access to the service i paid, what is causing a big headache with the customers of my company, as this server is used for a critical CRM task.

Netnine should have more respect to their customers. If changes are needed, we expect at least it happens in the less harm way possible, warning the customer in advance and TESTING the new environment before put it on real world.

Shame on this company !

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

• Vps dedicated Server

Comments

totally SCAM. Don't try to use it.

I've ordered my VPS 2 weeks ago and nothing happened.

I've tried to contact them but of course no response. It has a well designed site but don't try it, it's like I said: SCAM.